Helper Application

MrBoss5524

Helper Application

Post by MrBoss5524 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Required Info:
Age: 13 ( I am really sorry about my last application age and I only noticed after Solus read my application how annoying my brother is and when I went to go eat lunch while filling out my previous application I believe he said I was like 24 or something but I'm really sorry if that caused any confusion.
IGN: LikeABoss5524
Playtime on Pyrakia: 6-7 Months

Optional:
Skype Name: LikeABoss5524
Previous Staff positions: I have been admin before on my friends old server
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years
Overview:
Why should we consider you for staff?
I am a friendly person and get along with every player on the server. I am good with handling problems in chat and if I was helper and someone kept going on without stopping even after being kindly asked to stop arguing in chat then I would mute them for 5 minutes and after that a kick. If they still decide to argue then I would contact staff chat immediately. I do really enjoy the way this server looks and I am really happy to be part of it! Thanks for reading my application and I hope you also understand my brother's annoyingness.

Bl0ck

Re: Helper Application

Post by Bl0ck » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:40 am

After probably one of the longest application decisions ever. We all came to one conclusion, that being that you are unable to withhold our staff responsibilities and so we are letting you go. Enjoy your time on our server, and stay safe! <3
Hey im Newe! Administrator on the server!

Return to “Staff Applications”